Rugged Radios in Arroyo Grande is seeking a creative, bright, articulate, and collaborative person to join our marketing team full time as a Graphics and Layout Designer II. This individual will help produce a wide variety of projects across multiple areas of focus including graphic design, product packaging design, email marketing campaigns, and overall web design. The ideal candidate will be diligent, and able to multitask quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
This is not a remote or contract position. In order to be successful the applicant must be willing to work on-site in our Arroyo Grande, California headquarters.
Rugged Radios is the top brand for 2-way communications in the off-road racing industry. In addition to supporting various off-road race series, we attend many of the largest off-road trade shows in the United States
Primary Skills & Job Responsibilities
- Design web graphics for products on our three ecommerce websites
- Graphic design experience with Klaviyo email and social media campaigns
- Proficient with Mac OS & current design software programs such as Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign, & Dreamweaver
- Product packaging design experience with keen artistic ability
- Fundamental experience with Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, & Shopify
- Experience with trade shows, and booth layouts
- Ability to interact effectively with employees, and external personal
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents and manuals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work efficiently, and independently with strong attention to detail
- Ability to interpret product instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to meet frequent project deadlines
- Duties and requirements may shift from project-to-project
- Range $19.00-$25.00 hourly
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter, resume and work samples or a link to your portfolio
Please. No contract or remote applicants.